Thursday, January 6, 2011

Post 12(:

Madison Gardner--" is such a sweetheart!   She is so friendly and caring to everyone she comes in contact with. She saved my butt last year, and I thank her so much for helping me out. She always looks so cute and I cant believe how hilarious she is! That girl comes up with the funniest things! She is truly amazing."


Cassidy Phillips--"gosh where do I start with her, she is so great. She is so nice and fun to be around. I just want to steal her entire wardrobe because she always looks so darn CUTE!  She is also a fantastic soccer player, I am jealous of her amazing skills :). She is just such an overall amazing girl."


Tanne Griffith-- "is one of the nicest people i know. She can be shy at first, but when you get to know her she is the loudest, funniest, and one of the most accepting girls you'll ever meet. She's spontaneous, and always knows what to do to cheer someone up. She's a fun partier, but can also be serious when you need it. She always wants to have a good time and goes out of her way to make sure everyone is included and has a good time. She is always thinking about others and makes sure everyone is laughing and enjoying their time. She is so fun to be around, and definently spreads cheer around the school! "


Taite Haynes-- "Taite is one my favorite people, she's got the most gorgeous hair and eyes! She knows exactly how to make everyone around her happy, gives the greatest hugs and has a laugh to die for. There is nobody in the world that hates her!"



Tosha Kohler-- "She always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and she's just the greatest friend anyone could have. She listens and is always there for you. And she's just a lot of fun and makes me laugh. I love her to death! "

Ree Lu-- "If people don't know this sweet awesome Asian, then they are missing out. He is soooo smart and so talented and is such a good friend. He is at his funnest when he only had few hours of sleep."

Well, that's all I have for tonight Timpview. (:
So... SEND ME SOME EMAILS!!(:
wildfireofhappiness@gmail.com

Have an Awesome Friday Tomorrow!(:

Cheers!(:

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much to whoever wrote this! you're so sweet, and totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete