Wednesday, January 5, 2011

post 11(:

Austin Brockbank-- I freaking love this kid. He's such a sweetheart and is such a genuine and nice person. I always love running into him at school.


Tab McClain-- is the coolest kid ever. I love how he's so chill and down to earth with everybody. He's really funny too!

Ellie Cardullo-- Honestly can you get a sweeter girl than her? I absolutely love that she's not afraid to stand out from the crowd. She says/does/wears what she wants and she doesn't let other peoples opinions deter her. I love that, it's so refreshing to see at our high school. The world needs more people like her

Alma Seo-- Alma is the nicest kid. He will ALWAYS go out of his way to say hi to me when he sees me and you can tell he's a really good friend.

Bryson McKenzie.-- I know Brysons already been mentioned but I just have to say that running into Bryson at school always makes my day. He is the friendliest, sweetest guy ever. Cute too!

Sarah Jensen-- this girl is freaking amazing. Honestly she has my vote for the nicest girl at Timpview. I love her and I love her personality. Shes so easy to talk to and just enjoyable to be around.


Thanks for emailing! (: There were more sent but i'll post them in another post to keep things interesting(:
Keep emailing, Reading, Spreding the word!(:

Cheers!(:

1 comment: