Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Second post in one day!!(: i couldn't help myself! (:

Oh my gosh! you guys! The success of this blog is crazy to me!
when i started it i had no idea how many people would enjoy it! thank you so much, everyone for following, posting, emailing and also posting things on facebook!

So, an idea that was emailed to me today, was the idea of posting a list of the Sterling Scholar seniors, i absolutely LOVE that idea. so, if anybody has any information as to where that list is posted and so on, please email me!


Here's another couple of people features. (:

Jessica (Steve) Stevenson-- [as told from the eyes of a very caring, and admiring friend] "She is one of the best people i have ever met, she has a smile that could light up the whole world, i might even say that she is the best friend i have." awwww(: well, Jessica, I can say, i've seen you around, and all this is very true!(: and you should consider yourself lucky to have a friend like this person. (It's killing me to not say who it is, but alas, i have been sworn to secrecy.)

From this same poster come the following Two Posts:

Aubrey Snelson-- " She can make anybody's day better, just with a smile and a hug. I'm so glad I got the chance to meet her and become her friend" Now, I've Met Aubrey, and I couldn't agree more. She is truly one of the most bubbly, happy, cute, fun, girls, i have EVER met.  She is an amazing dancer. And the one thing i admire most about Aubrey, is that she is never afraid to take a stand for something she believes in. (:


Kristin Santa Maria-- "has great talent with a flute. Being around her is always an adventure. She's just awesome." Although i have never met Kristin, i have heard about her. and the things i have heard are all good! i've heard that she is a great friend, has many talents, and she is always just fun to be around!!(:



Well, that is all i have for tonight! thanks for reading!!!(:

remember, EMAIL ME!!(: wildfireofhappiness@gmail.com

Cheers!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment